Testify To Love (Album Version)

Wednesday, December 08, 2010

hello friends!

the few that still do read this little forgotten corner of the WWW :) thank you for following me through the lows and the highs of my life. of the times when i've needed to believe there was someone out there, safe in his/her anonymity that was reading my words and empathising with me. God's really been leading this little sheep, though as far as sheep go, this has got to be one of the most stubborn and quietly rebellious sometimes. :P i thank God for all seasons of my life, for the beauty and for the pain, for the growth and for the falls. this blogspace somehow feels riddled with alot more angst than i actually care to remember. because God made life beautiful and Im not going to be drawn to angst. :)

so i'll be moving, to a brighter, whiter space, where I want God to take control, to be seen in my weaknesses and not to obscure Him with my minute strength. :)

take care loves, be blessed in Christ :)
-

when the new space is up, will update accordingly!